RSS Feed

People

6

Sunday, September 4, 2011 by

There are people, who will be around when you’ve got a broken heart,
also when you let out a big loud fart.

There are people, who will help you when you’re in pain,
also when you’ve got a period stain.

There are people, who will click when you laugh and pose
also when you’re quietly digging your nose.

There are people, who will make you smile through the toughest defeat,
more so, when you’ve got something stuck in your teeth.

These are the people you call your closest friends,
they make you laugh no matter how your story ends.


6 comments »

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Well said and written :D Btw, what was the inspiration?

RuthSeq said...

:P I was in church waiting for mass to start when the first line just came to me. :P Don't tell my mum that I was distracted though, she will not approve! :(

Vidhi Kapoor said...

It's so funny!
Loved it :)

David Sequeira said...

@Vidhi: Tell your parents that you need to start going for mass with Ruth.. (tell me what they have to say)

@Ruth: Mama was next to me and I was about to show her your blog post because I liked it too. But!.. then.. u commented.. haha.. so do u want her to still go threw it?

Luke Sequeira said...

Clearly you children are going mad after I have left India..

RuthSeq said...

Please comment about my blog, find another platform for everything else. Thanks.