RSS Feed

Just Can't Do

4

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 by

I cannot keep shut nor can I sit still,
Taking medication is always done against my will.

Doing slightly complex math is beyond me,
so is communicating in fluent Hindi.

Asking me to be nice or kind to a cat
is like getting me to put on weight and become fat,

I cannot walk respectably in high heels,
or drive anything with more than 2 wheels.

I can never keep a straight face during a prank,
Nor can I fill any of those forms they give you at a bank.

I can never draw or cut in straight lines,
or distinguish between expensive wines.

The stuff mentioned above are just a few
of the things that I simply cannot do!


4 comments »

CR21 said...

Snazzy shit eh :)

Cassandra D'Roza said...

love it!

Jude said...

Nice one Ruth, now I'll look forward to the list of things u can do...

priyanka londhe said...

:) please compile all of this...