RSS Feed

19 Things I'll Never Forget about this Year

3

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 by

1.Flying down for Sofia's 19th birthday.
2.Wearing Lavanya's saree for the first time in my life.
3.Going to Bangalore with Milosz, to meet Daphi.
4.7th of August at Aneesha's terrace with Richa and some other..er..companions.
5.Being asked to leave the hostel, because my warden assumed I had Swine Flu.
6.Getting shouted at by Dr. Colasco.
7.Waking up at 4 am for a week to supposedly study.
8.Drinking Brandy and getting it from people I can't mention here.
9.Roll call Mallu jokes with Dipit, Zehra, Manasi and Zainab.
10.Shoe shopping with Desiree.
11.Herbal cough syrup remedies from Sr. Celina.
12.Manasi and I getting caught by the T.C and then lying our way out of trouble.
13.Grumbling at Warren 24x7 when I was sick.
14.Sister Rosa, Rose-Mary Jacob and the “Pimble” joke.
15.Adding more than half a bottle of pepper in the Lasagna that Sofia and I made.
16.Being gifted 'Legally Blonde' from Angela.
17.Winning an election, when I didn't even know what it was I was standing for.
18.Dr. Satish Wadhwa and his “being practical” talks.
19.My no-oil, no-spices, no-non-veg diet for what was supposed to be 2 months.


A big thank you and a tight hug to all those featured in this note. You added a little bit of laughter to my days. I love you all. :]


3 comments »

Vidhi Kapoor said...

I feel sort of left out:(

RuthSeq said...

LOL! My fellow Tweedle, you shall certainly be mentioned in the 2010 list! Pinky swear!

Unknown said...

'PIMBLE' craack up!!