RSS Feed

Me and You

14

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 by

Photo Courtesy- Google Images
If I were average then you’d be dumb
And if I were dirt then you’d be scum.

If I were a yes then you’d be a no
And if I were a thumb then you’d be a toe.

If I were a sock then you’d be a shoe
And if I were a bathroom then you’d be a loo.

If I were cream then you’d be ghee
And if I were cheap then you’d be for free.

If I were a bike then you’d be a bus
And if I were a pimple then you’d be pus.

If I were a spoon then you’d be a pot
And If I were ear wax then you’d be snot

If I were a nail then you’d be a nut
And if I were flirt then you’d be a slut.


14 comments »

Jhoroi said...

hahaha!!! its my rightone for Ram's calls ... Dam... now i'll hum this anytime he calls.

Luke Sequeira said...

I love it baby pie! Except the spelling of snot..

xxxox

Unknown said...

Ruth, I love it!! :)

Aditi said...

heyy ruth it shows the attitude that you have...i loved it...

RuthSeq said...

:D thank you.

Vidhi Kapoor said...

:) ruth u re truely retarded! but that does nt mean i did nt laugh while reading this!!! its silly n funny just like you!!!

Desiree Alemao said...

awww ruthiekins .. :D

Unknown said...

its crazy n comical.
its oozes ruthie-ness
loved it
laughed uncontrolably

RuthSeq said...

:P Thanks.. I suprise myself sometimes..

Sharanya said...

Rofl
I'm lovin' it.

I second everyone, its so very you.
You're just evil Ruth, this was for ME and you, so you're all the latter halves eh? :P
Keep 'em coming!

Warren said...

hahahaha...! Nice.

SpeechBubbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpeechBubbles said...

Boy, did you have a rough day!
All the same, it's so beautifully mean- I love it!!

Unknown said...

Me and you,
there will not be a soul which will not love you;
You are Divine in your thoughts and deeds
This is a necklace of white pearly beads;
You excel in your state of art,
Lo and behold you have a great heart.
I wish you a simple "All the best";
God will bless you and do the rest.
From Prem Hasija, Kaveeta hasijaa's father.Still in searh of myself (ME)